Monday, June 4, 2012

An Ice Cream First

So my child has had ice cream before - let me just clarify that.  He has me (a chocoholic ice cream addict - especially while pregnant) for a mother right?  However he turns it down most of the time.  He claims it is "too cold" and refuses a bite.  In his defense (he has a major sweet tooth) it has been a bit too chilly for all the non-ice cream addicts to enjoy this tasty treat.  BUT a break in the clouds and a few hours to the east and voila!  The sun shines and the weather gets warmer.  While walking around Leavenworth, Trey expressed his extreme interest for an absolutely delectable, ice cold, creamy chocolate ice cream cone.  Although he has had it in bowls before, this is the first time we trusted him to hold the cone on his own.  I'll let the pictures tell the rest...

Before his first bite... (notice he still looks a little unsure)

First bite...

I think he enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. Of course he did! I love that last picture, I can't wait to see him and feed him ice-cream!

    ReplyDelete